A BETTER BUSINESS FOR A BETTER WORLD
We believe that running a business is not just about profit. In our own small way we can be a force for good. To this end we have gone through a rigorous certification process and are proud to be one of only a handful of Australian fashion companies to become Certified as a B Corporation. This means we have been found to operate at the highest levels of social and environmental practices for the benefit of people and the planet.
A few things that helped us gain B Corp Certification include:
- We are majority female owned and operated
- We operate our business under a Code of Conduct
- Our suppliers must agree to our Supplier Code of Conduct
- We only source the highest quality, sustainably certified fabrics
- We support our local community by making every garment locally in family-owned businesses who pay their staff fair wages
- Our garments are of the highest possible quality to endure through the seasons
- We have eliminated plastic from our packaging
- We actively minimise fabric wastage by buying our fabrics to order, making in small production runs and repurposing dead stock fabric
- Our office/warehouse uses very low levels of energy and water
- We recycle everything we possibly can
- We offset the emissions of every order by contributing to Australian climate change solutions.
- We are carbon neutral certified through Climate Neutral
There is more we can do, but it’s a start.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have some suggestions for us.