The Utility Sleeveless Long Tunic in Terracotta from our Utilitarian Story is cut from luxury Italian linen. The relaxed fit, sleeveless dress has concealed buttons up the front and falls to mid-calf. The utility aesthetic derives from a mandarin collar and a long belt that fastens with a simple brass buckle. With a split at centre back and can be opened to any height in front, this elegantly classic dress is highly versatile. It can be worn with or without the belt, open over swimwear, or as a long top over pants. Pair with minimal flat sandals.
- Utility Long Dress in Terracotta from Utilitarian Story
- Sustainably produced linen from Italy
- Concealed buttons from hem to neckline
- Falls to mid-calf
- Wear with or without long belt that fastens with brass buckle
- Splits at centre front and centre back
- Mandarin collar
- Garment ethically and sustainably made in Australia
100% Italian Linen. Luxury fabric made in Italy. Sustainably made from flax plants.
EU Reach Certified
This unique weave uses two tones of thread, providing distinctive dimension and movement to the garment. Highly breathable, extremely durable and hypo-allergenic, making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.
- Loose, relaxed fit
- Fits true to size
- Falls above knee
- Detachable belt
- Model is wearing size 8 in swimwear and size S in resort wear