The Utility Mini Dress from our Utilitarian Story is cut from luxury Italian linen. With precision tailoring, this long sleeve dress has concealed buttons on the top front of the dress and wrap skirt at the waist. The wrap skirt fastens with an over-long belt and simple brass buckle. The belt can we worn loose or tied at the back as a feature. Wear sleeves buttoned at wrist, or rolled up arms for a more relaxed look.
- Utility Mini Dress with long sleeves from Utilitarian Story
- Sustainably produced luxury linen from Italy
- Concealed buttons from neck to waist
- Wrap skirt at waist fastens with brass buckle
- Falls to mid-thigh
- Mandarin collar
- Garment ethically and sustainably made in Australia
100% Italian Linen. Luxury fabric made in Italy. Sustainably made from flax plants.
EU Reach Certified
This unique weave uses two tones of thread, providing distinctive dimension and movement to the garment. Highly breathable, extremely durable and hypo-allergenic, making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.
- Fits true to size
- Loose, relaxed fit
- Sits above knee
- Model is wearing size AU 8 / US 0-2 in swimwear and size S in resort wear