The Everywhere Shirt in Terracotta is cut from premium, light-weight linen from Italy. This precision tailored long sleeve shirt has a mandarin colour, concealed buttons at front and buttoned at the wrist. A wardrobe classic it can be worn loose over pants, shorts or skirts or tucked in at the front waistband and left out at back.
• Everywhere Shirt in Terracotta Italian linen
• Sustainably produced, light-weight premium linen from Italy
• Long line, loose fit, long-sleeve shirt with precision tailoring
• Concealed buttons at front and buttoned cuff.
• Mandarin collar
• Wear out loose or tucked into front waistband and loose at back
• Dress up for evenings or throw over swimsuit with rolled-up sleeves
• Garment ethically and sustainably made in Australia
100% Italian Linen. Luxury fabric made in Italy. Sustainably made from flax plants.
EU Reach Certified
This unique weave uses two tones of thread, providing distinctive dimension and movement to the garment. Highly breathable, extremely durable and hypo-allergenic, making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.