Belle bandeau bikini top in Fawn from our Utilitarian Story. Self-lined in soft, recycled Italian Lycra. The top has side-boning and a central seam running widthwise to enhance fit and coverage across the bust. Removable and adjustable shoulder straps enable the top to be worn as a strapless bandeau or a regular top. Wear with Tiane Bikini bottom and throw over one of our Resort Wear pieces in soft light Japanese linen.
- Belle bandeau bikini top in Fawn from Utilitarian Story
- Boning at side seams and seam across bust enhances fit and support
- Made using soft, recycled Italian Lycra
- Self-lined and soft edges for supreme comfort
- Garment sustainably and ethically made in Australia
Embodee™ Fabric by BONDI BORN
Luxury fabric sustainably made in Italy.
80% PA 20% Lycra
Certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX.
EU REACH Certified.
ISO 14001:2015 Certified.
Cutting edge fabric with high shaping power, breathable and moisture wicking, ultra flat feel, resistant to chlorine, suntan creams and oils, UV 50+ protection, pilling resistant. Will last up to 10 times longer than average swimwear fabrics if rinsed and dried after each use.
Hand wash in cold water immediately after use. Do not use detergent or put garment in the dryer.